Meeting the Veterinary Care Needs of Vaughan Area Pets
Summeridge Animal Clinic is a full-service veterinary clinic in Thornhill, near North York, Markham, and Richmond Hill. Our veterinarian and staff are trained and equipped to handle most of your animal health care needs, including:
- Behavioural training – A new pet can bring lots of excitement, and a few bad habits. Our veterinarian will work with you on ways to help your pet achieve desired behaviours with dog and puppy training.
- Cancer treatment – If concerns or symptoms occur, our veterinary staff can diagnose and refer cancer patients.
- Cardiology – Usually seen in older pets, cardiac conditions can occur in younger pets as well. When needed, our staff can perform complete initial cardiac workups and subsequent follow-up visits.
- Dental Care – Dental care is vital to your pet's overall health. In addition to regular at-home oral care, routine dental cleanings are also recommended.
- Dermatology – No one wants itching, irritating skin, including your pet. Our veterinarian team is able to diagnose and treat most skin conditions in house, quickly making your pet more comfortable.
- Diagnostics and Lab – Summeridge Animal Clinic is able to evaluate routine veterinary conditions with in-house radiology and digital dental X-rays, and provides contracted ultrasound specialist and laboratory services to our clients.
- Exotic Pet Care – Not wanting to exclude your other furry family members, we welcome guinea pigs, hamsters, rats, rabbits, and other pocket pets to visit us for their health care needs.
- Eye Care – In addition to routine eye exams during your pet's wellness visit, our veterinarian is equipped to handle most eye-related issues.
- Internal medicine – Your pet's health is our main concern. We are able to diagnose and treat most routine conditions, as well as provide qualified referrals when necessary.
- Pain management – Keeping your pet as comfortable as possible is a top priority. Whether during surgery or as a result of illness or injury, we will evaluate your pet's pain level and prescribe appropriate measures.
- Pharmacy – Our in-house pharmacy allows us to fill most of your prescriptions while you wait, eliminating the need to make an extra stop on the way home.
- Preventive health – Vaccinations, nutrition, and parasite prevention are all easy and cost-effective ways to keep your pet healthy.
- Surgery – Our veterinarian is equipped to do routine surgeries including spaying, neutering, and soft tissue procedures.
Please contact us today to find out how we can better assist you with all of your veterinary health care needs in Thornhill and surrounding areas.