Resources for Pet Owners
We know our clients love their pets, consider them family, and want only the best for them. Our pet owners are constantly searching for information on ways to keep their pets healthy, happy, playful, and fun. Summeridge Animal Clinic wants to help by offering reliable resources for our clients to access and use.
There is so much information available via the Internet. While easily accessible, not all information is accurate. We have gathered several resources that we trust and are pleased to provide them to our clients, in one easy location.
- Links – Clients can be bombarded with online sites. We have taken time to compile a database of trusted links that can provide useful and reliable information.
- Pet Memorial Wall – Recognize the footprint your beloved pet left on your heart with a personalized paw print and message.
- Light a Candle – A sign of love for many, a virtual candle is a perfect way to leave a personalized message in memory of your special pet.
- Online Pet Memorials – A perfect way to create a personalized page for your beloved pet with photos, stories, and places for others to leave messages.
- Pet loss library – The death of a pet is never easy. Our pet loss library is an assortment of links, articles, and personal stories written by both professionals and pet lovers like you.
In addition to the above resources, Dr. Bouchard and the Summeridge Animal Clinic staff are always available to assist our clients. Contact us today with any questions you may have or to schedule your next appointment.